Trips are not complete without shopping. So if ever you plan a trip to Singapore, do not miss their shopping malls as they offer you a wide range of choices from gadgets to fashion! Below are list of the best five budget shopping places in Singapore that if you miss to visit one, your Singapore trip would be incomplete.
1. Mustafa Center. If you are a hard core shopper, Mustafa Centre is open for you 24-hours. You could find over 75,000 items in a six-storey building. If you visit here at midnight, you may have luck to meet some Bollywood stars.
2. Lucky Plaza. Looking for a budget-shopping mall? Come to Lucky Plaza. Filipino goods are served here and there are many domestic Filipino workers. This shopping mall has over 500 retail stores, food and beverages stations and medical center.
3. Bugis Street. Shop till you drop at Bugis Street. It is the largest street for shopping spree in Singapore. If you are a shopper who loves shoes, bags, street wears and accessories, this is a perfect place for you! It has 80o shops where you could visit your best choice of apparels and fashionable accents.
4. Far East Plaza. Finding items in cheap prices but in good condition is a big YES in shopping. Far East Plaza, located at the heart of the Orchard Road is best place for teenagers where they can find trendy clothes and pretty shoes.
5. Yue Hwa. This is a one-stop-shop for Chinese items like tea, handicrafts, herbs and medicines and other Chinese related stuff. Who says that Singapore is expensive? More shopping and less spending would make you complete and happy in your Singapore trip!